After several seasons of racing RV6 is ready to release its frontpipe for the FK8. This frontpipe was designed using Solidworks 3D modeling and our Creaform 3D laser scanner system for precise measurements and fitment. This frontpipe replaces the highly restrictive 2.37" OD front pipe with free flowing 3.0" OD tubing. This front pipe will bolt directly to the factory and any aftermarket exhaust system. The entire assembly made of high quality 304 stainless steel and is TIG welded by our master welders in the USA.
- Full 304 Stainless construction
- 3" OD Tubing throughout
- Double lined interlock flexpipe
- Fully TIG welded
- Argon back gassed for pure welds
- All hardware needed for install
- Graphite gaskets with sealing ring to prevent blowouts
Processing takes an additional 7 to 14 business days for ceramic coating.