Specifically designed for street performance.
- 24 levels of damping adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every damping adjustment in the driver’s seat.
- 44mm piston with digressive style valving characteristics provides maximum low speed damping response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
- Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance. With wide range tunability.
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel regardless of height setting.
- Cold wounded springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel : Default spring rates F.8.0kg/mm R.9.0kg/mm
- Comes with front pillowball adjustable camber plate
- Direct factory replacement, no modifications required for installation
After the GR Corolla is lowered, the rear camber changed dramatically, this may cause excess tire camber wear and hurt performance, we recommend adjustable rear camber to make corrections.